- General Info
- Female owned and operated company. Established in 1992, ProStar Auto Transport is an auto transport broker specializing in the shipment of passenger vehicles within the 50 states. We are overly protective of our customers and our time honored reputation. That is why we avoid working with carriers that do not share the same philosophy as us on how to do business. We do not promise things that cannot be done and we share with you both our solutions and our doubts. We feel it's because of those things that we currently hold an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau. ProStar Auto Transport is a female-owned business founded in 1992. We cover all 50 states and offer both open and enclosed vehicle transport. We service individuals as well as many relocation companies, national van lines, Fortune 500 companies, professional athletes and individuals within the entertainment industry. We are Accredited Members of the BBB with an "A+" Rating. Please visit our website and get to know more about us. www.shipmycar.com
- Email Business
- Extra Phones
(480) 840-9940 Local: (800) 993-7447
- *Accredited Member of Better Business Bureau; A+ rating * Shipment of Passenger Vehicles within the 50 State * Celebrating 20 years in business- No Upfront Fees * Guaranteed on Time Delivery * Open & Enclosed Transport * Remember, nothing is ever charged prior to picking up your vehicle
- Payment method
- discover, visa, mastercard
- Better Business Bureau of Central, Northern and Western Arizona
Moving is stressful enough, however I never anticipated how stressful it would be to simply FIND the right auto transport service. Tiffany was extremely professional, responsive, and helpful with my move from Connecticut to California. My car arrived to California ahead of schedule and Tiffany arranged for us to receive it as soon as we got into town. The drivers were extremely professional and my car arrived exactly as how we sent it off (albeit with a little more dirt on it). The price of the transport was very competitive and was exactly what I was quoted for (no hidden fees, etc.) I cannot recommend ProStar Auto Transport enough and will only use this company for future auto transports.
When we initially began searching for a transport service, we read so many horrible things. Our main issue with the move was the pick up time frame, which no one could guarantee. Except ProStar, that is!
We are so grateful for their professionalism, the prompt, guaranteed pick up of my son's car, the communication, and the price!
The driver was very courteous and the car arrived much sooner than expected.
From beginning to end, ProStar (Tiffany) removed the stress and made our lives so much easier.
If we hear of anyone needing to transport a car you can bet ProStar's name will come up!
After having completed a thorough research of many car shipping companies, I decided to use ProStar Auto Transport to ship my car from San Francisco, CA to Pittsburgh, PA. I'm incredibly happy with the service for the following reasons:
1) Tiffany Parker-Meade- she is wonderfully responsive, honest, knowledegable and is a true professional at what she does. I wish that all service reps, regardless of what industry, are like her. Her professionalism put me at ease.
2) Jack, who was responsible for getting my car safely across the country is a very sincere, trustworthy and a great guy; such an honest soul. I felt very lucky that he took good care of my car and did everything to reassure me that I was in good hands. He called me, provided me his cell number and encouraged me to contact him at any given time should I have any questions or concerns.
3) I got quotes as high as $2400. The quote ProStar provided (appx. $1200) was by far, what I believe to be the least padded and appeared to be the most upfront and honest charge for services rendered.
4) My car was picked up on time as scheduled and arrived on time and without any damage, issues, etc.. True to his word, Jack really took great car of my car.
We just shipped a car from Baltimore, Maryland to Los Angeles. Thanks to Tiffany, and Pro Star Auto Transport, it was an easy experience. I had no idea how careful you needed to be when selecting an auto transport company until I started this process. The driver who was hired to pick up our car was professional, his tractor and rig were very clean, and he suggested a convenient place for us to meet (no surprise he couldn't come down our residential street). The car arrived in California before our requested date with no issues. If I ever have to ship a car again, I will definitely contact Pro Star Auto Transport.
Thank you Tiffany and ProStar for making shipping my SUV from NJ to HI so easy and fast. As promised, ProStar picked up our vehicle at the airport hotel in Newark, NJ which allowed us to drive the SUV right up to the day we moved. After just 16 days it arrived in Hawaii and we picked it up 2 days later. It was shipped inside a container over the Pacific Ocean, something you usually have to pay extra for with the other companies. Everything went perfectly and our vehicle is in great condition. A+ rating and 5 stars from us. Mahalo!
Excellent service and great professionalism . my husband and I are both Soldiers and mobilized at the same time to different location...Since I was coming back from my deployment, my main concern was getting my truck back to Pensylvania from Texas. They really did a superb job, since I first made contact with them...the driver was very professional and very courteous . They reply to my emails, kept me informed of all the process even when I was overseas.....After having a bad experience when other company deliver my truck to Texas, I was very concern on who was taking my truck back to PA. Well I made the right choice when I pick them...definitely I will recommend them and use their service again ..Great Job...Thank You for taking care of my Land Rover .:-)
I had to have my car shipped from San Diego to North Carolina, and some online research led me to Tiffany and ProStar, along with a few other companies. I sent quote requests to all of them, and Tiffany got back to me first and did so in a personalized manner (as opposed to an obvious form reply), which was the first in a series of great interactions that I had with her. I was a bit of a "problem customer" in that I had no flexibility whatsoever on the pickup day: I had to fly in to turn my car over to the shipping company, and the only day I could do it was a Saturday. Tiffany assured me that would not be a problem, and both she and the driver communicated with me regularly until my car was picked up. Seven days later my car arrived in NC in the same condition in which I had dropped it off.
As far as I'm concerned, there is no other way to ship a car. Tiffany and ProStar do just what they advertise, and in a personal, professional manner. I couldn't recommend them more strongly.
Has anyone else relocated and had to deal with the anxiety and stress of everything involved with relocating BUT also ship a car? That was me and after a previous hellacious incident with shipping my car, I was very nervous this time around.--also my car is brand new! Tiffany put my nerves at ease with her friendliness, professionalism and communication. My car made it from NJ to CA in 6 days and was still in the mint condition that I left it in. What a relief! It was worth every penny--thank you again Tiffany!!
My wife and I decided to move from New Hampshire to Phoenix AZ and weren't sure of who to use to transport our cars. We decided to use Tiffany and Prostar Transport and couldn't be happier! The cars arrived sooner than expected and it was hassle free! I would definitly use them again!
This was my first experience with auto shipping. I relocated from California to Florida.
I had never auto shipped before. During my search, I had multiple negative experiences.
I only wished I would have found ProStar and Tiffany at the get-go. All paperwork and information was upfront and straight-up! There were no hidden costs or fees.
If I had to ship in the future or refer someone for auto shipping I would have no problem wth referring ProStar Automotive Transport.
Fantastic shipping experience. Just had my son's car delivered from VA to San Diego Ca. Tiffany was awesome to work with. She delivered as promised on all aspects of the shipment. Great communications and updates. No extra/hidden fees. Due to circumstances with my son the car had to be delivered to a terminal which worked out great. Everyone from the truck team to the terminal people were also great to work with. Car was delivered exactly as it left VA. Will gladly use Tiffany and Prostar again.
I sincerely appreciated having Tiffany as a buffer to deal with the delivery.
This was overall a very, very smooth process. The driver/dispatcher were helpful and the car was in great shape. A quick signature to accept delivery and I was on my way.
Thanks again for all your help! I wholeheartedly recommend ProStar's services.
Car was delivered from San Diego to Austin in a timely manner with no damage, I did not have to deal with terminal storage hassles at any point in the process, and the broker, dispatch, and driver all kept me well-informed. I'm so glad I chose ProStar. I simply cannot think of any way in which the owner of ProStar (Tiffany) could improve this business for her customers - a non-inflated, perfect score.
Exceptional company and service! I learned the hard way there is a difference in auto transport companies. After a terrible experience with DAS, I looked at reviews from customers and learned how ProStar is different - and much better in every way. I used ProStar to ship my son's Ford Ranger from NJ to California (Feb. 2012), and the entire process was perfect - the customer service, the pick up and delivery, and the entire transport process. They arranged a pick-up day, called to confirm, and were right on time. They loaded directly to the carrier (whereas DAS brought my car to a holding terminal where it sat for 3 weeks). The Ranger was delivered in 5 days from pickup (which is amazing!). I received a call the day before to give me an estimated arrival time, and then a call on the morning of delivery. The delivery time, esp. from coast to coast, may vary depending on the order your vehicle is loaded and unloaded, but it is still on the carrier (whereas DAS loaded and unloaded my car several times at different locatons, and it took over 30 days, including misplacing it and delivering the wrong car). I am so impressed with the service and sincerity of this company, and will definitely use them again. Even more amazing is that the price with ProStar was lower than other major auto shippers, and included standard services that others offer as a VIP extra cost. There are no hidden fees. The owner (Tiffany Parker) is wonderful, and she uses the same reliable carriers (as opposed to most companies who post for low bidders). Outstanding company and service!
I have had dealings with many different companies that transport vehicles and ProStar Auto is the best. They are a joy to work with. Moving cars is a complicated task and they were great in every aspect. They provided a prompt answer to my needs at a very reasonable and competitive price. They stayed in touch with me until the vehicle reached it's destination. I would definitely recommend them very highly and will use them again the next time that I have this need.
Phone: (480) 840-9940